Thursday, February 19, 2009

You know that expression...you're running around like a chicken with its.....yep, thats how i'm feeling lately

Well, it's been awhile but things are great!! Xander is now 3 months old and is a very happy baby. I mostly call him Xander, Little Man, and Cute Boy. Andy calls him my Boy, and sometimes we both call him AJ. He is growing well and loves to smile!! He is also now realizing that he can change his situation by making certain sounds and sometimes crying. I try to catch his signals before he starts to cry but it doesn't always work. We are learning how to communicate with each other, and it really is so much fun. I love it when I guess right and he smiles with contentment, it makes me so happy!

Whenever we get ready to go somewhere and I have to put him in his car seat he just gives me the biggest smiles! I used to think it was because he liked riding in his car seat but we soon figured out that he does that when he doesn't want us to put him down. He is very smart and is figuring out how things work quickly. When he is tired he says ow, and repeats it over and over again. When he does this i give him his binki and lay him in his bed with a blanket, and he goes right to sleep, it's amazing!! I realize that I am very lucky to have such a well behaved child.


He is such a joy in my life, without him I don't think I could really live life to the fullest. Being able to care for such a beautiful, loving little boy is a treasure and cannot be compared to any material thing in the world.

He just had his first Valentines Day, he got a very cute card and a Valentines shirt from his Ouma.

Life has been crazy for me adjusting to living everyday life with a little one to look after. It certainly seems to turn your life upside down for awhile...I think that I am still in that "awhile" stage. Hopefully I can get the hang of being a mom soon!

Andy finished up his student teaching and decided to put Seminary on hold for a while. We are looking into him possibly joining the Air Force and then going back to school. Needless to say our future holds many adventurous possibilities!

I just recently started to sell Avon. i really like it so far, and I hope that I will be able to do well with it. I think it will force me to be more organized and I need that!

Thats pretty much the update in a sum it up kind of way....



Christmas was wonderful! We spent it at a cabin west of Ashton, Idaho and we actually got snowed in! Our car was completely buried by the snow and if we hadn't known where we parked it we would have had a hard time finding it. When it came time for us to leave we had to literally dig it out. It was quite an adventure!





I just started digitally scrapbooking, this is my first page! It was a lot of fun but it took me forever!!























This is a larger picture of the writing:

No comments: